MUSHROOM STUFFED WITH SPICY QUINOA AND FETA
glug of olive oil
4 flat mushrooms
1 clove of garlic
2 tsp harissa paste
half a pack of spinach
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees/160 fan
2. Meanwhile cook the quinoa for about 20mins or when cooked.
3. In a separate pan heat up a glug of oil and add the garlic and onions, stir and cook until translucent.
4. When the quinoa is cooked add it to the onions and stir in the harissa and spinach.
5. Pull out the stalks from the mushrooms – chop and add to quinoa. Place the whole mushrooms on a tray and drizzle a bit of oil ion them and place in oven for 5 mins.
6. Get mushrooms out of oven and spoon into them the quinoa mixture.
7. Crumble the feta on top of the quinoa then place in oven for 10mins